MOCKSVILLE, N.C. — A big help came from an anonymous source, Mocksville police said.
Tuesday morning, the Mocksville Police Department announced that an anonymous donor gave more than $200 worth of respirators to the department.
The police department offered a public thank you to the donor.
“Our hearts are overflowing with gratitude,” MPD posted to Twitter. “Stay safe.”
- Indiana man admits to pushing toddler down stairs after argument over food, court docs show
- 1 million air passengers reported in a day marks new flying milestone during pandemic
- Counties reaching out to about 10,000 NC voters who need to fix absentee ballot issues
- Wake County fire tanker truck crashes while responding to house fire
- 20-year-old ‘dead’ woman found alive at funeral home later dies at Detroit hospital, family says
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now