GREENSBORO, N.C. (WGHP) — Police are looking for answers after someone vandalized the International Civil Rights Center in Greensboro.
On Friday, police released a photo of someone who may have witnessed the vandalism, only identified as a white male.
Officers say they would like to identity and speak with him.
The center was vandalized on May 30, the same evening of protests after the death of George Floyd.
Anyone with information is asked to contact CrimeStoppers at (336) 373-1000.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- Carolina Inn to lay off 217 employees amid pandemic
- Tracking the Tropics: Tropical Storm Fay moving toward Atlantic coast with 60 mph winds
- 2 firefighters help deliver baby boy in California parking lot
- DoorDash driver somehow survives being swept beneath city by floodwaters
- Trump says he recently ‘aced’ a cognitive test, surprising doctors with his ‘unbelievable’ performance
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now