JACKSONVILLE, N.C. (WNCT) – Coronavirus is forcing the state to limit business at North Carolina bars.
Workers at a gentleman’s club in Jacksonville decided to start a car wash after having to close down due to the pandemic.
The Platinum Gentlemen’s Club dancers, who wore bikinis while washing cars Friday, said they thought it would be a great way to still make money and stop the spread of the virus.
The car wash was from noon to 6 p.m. on Friday. Food and beverages were available for sale at the car wash.
The dancers plan to be back out washing cars again on Saturday.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- Durham mom who lost son to gun violence calls for change this Mother’s Day
- All Durham 911 calls routed to Raleigh Saturday night due to staff shortage at call center
- Balcony collapse sends nearly 12 people onto rocks below at Malibu home
- Cyber attack that halted massive pipeline through NC is linked to criminal gang ‘DarkSide’
- 7 dead after birthday party shooting in Colorado