JACKSONVILLE, N.C. (WNCT) – Coronavirus is forcing the state to limit business at North Carolina bars.
Workers at a gentleman’s club in Jacksonville decided to start a car wash after having to close down due to the pandemic.
The Platinum Gentlemen’s Club dancers, who wore bikinis while washing cars Friday, said they thought it would be a great way to still make money and stop the spread of the virus.
The car wash was from noon to 6 p.m. on Friday. Food and beverages were available for sale at the car wash.
The dancers plan to be back out washing cars again on Saturday.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- Despite aide’s COVID-19 diagnosis, Pence campaigns for Trump in Kinston
- Bikers gather to honor memory of Florida officer killed in line of duty in 2005
- Woman, 2 men killed, another woman injured after BMW hits tree, splits in half in Virginia
- 3 dead, woman seriously injured after car hits tree along Norfolk road
- Family holds vigil for 12-year-old killed in California motorcycle crash