CHARLOTTE, N.C. (WBTV) – A Charlotte-Mecklenburg Schools teacher is being investigated by the school system after she was arrested on Thursday for multiple sex crimes.
Emma Ogle, 63, has been charged with a crime against nature, indecent liberties with a student, and engaging in a sex act with a student.
Ogle is employed as a teacher at Garinger High School.
Garinger reported on Friday that Ogle had been suspended with pay while an investigation was conducted into the matter.
Copyright 2019 WBTV. All rights reserved.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- South Carolina woman drove car into storefront twice over cost of cigarettes, police say
- ‘Meth, I’m on it’: South Dakota commercial kicks off campaign with alarming message
- Mom reacts after a false wall hiding children was found in Colorado daycare
- 2018 was deadliest year of the flu in 40 years, new study finds
- Man pleads guilty to threatening to kill Democrat Ilhan Omar
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now