WILMINGTON, N.C. (WECT) – The Pender County Sheriff’s Office says an 18-year-old Wilmington woman reported missing was found deceased in Hampstead Thursday night.
Officials say that Hannah Nicole Faith is believed to have been in the Hampstead area of Pender County on March 18. Her last contact with family was by telephone.
According to the Pender County Sheriff’s Office, Faith was believed to have been with 18-year-old Micah Me’Nace Howard.
Faith owns a 2005 Buick with Pennsylvania tag number LFE-8151.
The sheriff’s office says the investigation is active and ongoing. No additional information has been released on the circumstances of her death.
Anyone with information is asked to contact the sheriff’s office at 910-259-1212.
Copyright 2020 WECT. All rights reserved.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- 916 new COVID-19 cases reported in NC Sunday
- 12 arrested, 5 Raleigh officers injured in overnight unrest
- Cleanup underway after chaotic night leaves damage across downtown Raleigh
- 3 arrested as Charlotte police use ‘chemical riot control agents’ to disperse protesters
- Charlotte protester rescued by firefighters after falling through sidewalk grate
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now