HIGH POINT, N.C. (WGHP) — A woman faces a murder charge after a man was killed in a stabbing in High Point, according to police.
At 5:05 p.m. Wednesday, officers were called to Hotel NC, located at 2000 Brentwood St., regarding a person who needed medical treatment.
When officers arrived, they found 31-year-old Aljerod O. Myers, of High Point, with a stab wound.
The victim was taken to Moses Cone Hospital for surgery and treatment. He died on Monday.
Taylor J. Temple, 25, of Greensboro, was initially charged with assault with a deadly weapon with intent to kill inflicting serious injuries.
After Myers’ death, Temple’s charge was upgraded to first-degree murder.
Anyone with information on this crime is asked to call Crimestoppers at (336) 889-4000.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- Stimulus check update: Pelosi, Mnuchin do not reach agreement
- El Paso mom comes up with a new Halloween trend to mark 2020
- Average of the polls: President Trump needs numbers to move to repeat 2016 upset
- FACT CHECK: Stein campaign ad leads opponent O’Neill to file complaint with elections board
- Proud Boys member Alan Swinney arrested on 12 charges