UNION GROVE, N.C. (WBTV) – A woman is facing charges after deputies say she broke into an occupied home in Iredell County on Tuesday.
The break-in happened at a home in Union Grove. The homeowner told deputies a woman, identified as 34-year-old Sara Noel Davis, broke into his home and began cursing at him.
The homeowner said Davis then walked past him and took a roll of toilet paper from his home.
When deputies got to the scene, they found Davis standing in the victim’s driveway. She was arrested and charged with felony breaking and entering and felony larceny after breaking and entering.
Davis was then taken before a magistrate and issued a $7,500 bond.
Copyright 2019 WBTV. All rights reserved.
- Live: President Trump to announce Supreme Court nominee in Saturday White House ceremony
- 19-year-old charged with felony DUI in SC crash that killed 1, injured 2 children
- Car passenger dies after collision with SUV in Durham
- Man shot 3 times as street corner argument escalates in Durham, police say
- North Carolina Association of Educators express concerns about returning to school in person
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now