RALEIGH, N.C. (WNCN) – A software issue with the Department of Revenue is causing problems Tuesday with vehicle registration renewals, the North Carolina Department of Motor Vehicle said.
The software problem is affecting vehicle registration renewals at all License Plate Agency offices across North Carolina.
There are delays in processing of vehicle property tax payments.
The Department of Revenue is actively working on the problem.
A timeline for a fix was not released.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- Various groups expected as participants in Virginia gun rights rally on Monday
- Manhunt underway after 2 killed, 5 more injured in shooting at Texas club
- Mostert lifts 49ers to Super Bowl with 37-20 win vs Packers
- Arrest made after man killed and NC coastal home set on fire, police say
- ECU football player facing felony drug charge; coach announces suspension