RALEIGH, N.C. (WNCN) – A software issue with the Department of Revenue is causing problems Tuesday with vehicle registration renewals, the North Carolina Department of Motor Vehicle said.
The software problem is affecting vehicle registration renewals at all License Plate Agency offices across North Carolina.
There are delays in processing of vehicle property tax payments.
The Department of Revenue is actively working on the problem.
A timeline for a fix was not released.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- CBS 17 Job Alert – Office of State Human Relations and Closet Factory are hiring
- Wake County tourism takes $ 118.5M hit from canceled meetings, conventions, sporting events
- Power outage leaves several blocks in the dark in Manhattan
- Second stimulus checks: Where we stand as the week ends
- ‘He’s pretty tore up about it’: NC dad says son who shot own daughter, girlfriend was drunk