GREENVILLE, N.C. (WNCT) Officials are investigating after a patient at Vidant Medical Center fell from their room window.
On Friday at 9:30 a.m., a patient at Vidant Medical Center fell from their room window, Vidant Health officials said.
“We are deeply saddened by this tragic event and have been in close communication with the family,” officials said. Our prayers and thoughts are with them and our team members.”
Currently, Vidant Health officials are completing a thorough review of the incident.
- Second stimulus checks: How SCOTUS battle could derail $1,200 direct payments
- Panthers place Christian McCaffrey on reserve/injured list
- Grand jury indicts 1 police officer in Breonna Taylor death
- John Lennon’s killer says he sought glory, deserved death penalty
- Cindy McCain endorses Biden for president in rebuke of Trump
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now