GREENVILLE, N.C. (WNCT) Officials are investigating after a patient at Vidant Medical Center fell from their room window.
On Friday at 9:30 a.m., a patient at Vidant Medical Center fell from their room window, Vidant Health officials said.
“We are deeply saddened by this tragic event and have been in close communication with the family,” officials said. Our prayers and thoughts are with them and our team members.”
Currently, Vidant Health officials are completing a thorough review of the incident.
- Beating the flu and coronavirus during winter months
- Wake County reports COVID-19 testing up 134 percent this month
- Gobbler’s Run 2020 goes virtual to benefit Wake Forest Boys & Girls Club
- RDU preps for Thanksgiving as pandemic continues to cripple air travel
- Rep. Richard Hudson says he’s focused on getting COVID-19 vaccine to North Carolinians