HUNTERSVILLE, N.C. (WBTV) – Police in Huntersville are asking for the public’s help finding a man they say secretly filmed at least two young boys while they were in the bathroom of a Huntersville department store.
Oscar Nolasco-Hernandez is wanted on 15 counts of felony secret peeping. According to the police reports, officials believe Nolasco-Hernandez filmed two boys – ages 10 and 13 – while they were in the bathroom of the Target on Sam Furr Road.
Huntersville Police say Nolasco-Hernandez’ last known whereabouts were the Huntersville Apartments on Hunters Road. The department put out a tweet asking residents to share the information on Monday afternoon.
Anyone who sees Nolasco-Hernandez or has information on his whereabouts is urged to call North Meck Crime Stoppers at 704-896-7867 or 911.
- Lorentz’s 1st NHL goal is difference as ‘Canes end road trip with win over Predators
- Triangle-area health department officials react to move to vaccinate rest of frontline workers
- Georgia Tech tops Duke in overtime to win 5th in a row
- Triangle residents with underlying conditions look forward to receiving COVID-19 vaccine
- Duke University announces plans for in-person spring commencement