GASTONIA, N.C. (WJZY) – President Donald Trump will be back in North Carolina next week, making a campaign stop in Gastonia.
The Trump campaign announced that the president will visit on Wednesday, Oct. 21 and is expected to deliver remarks at 7 p.m.
Trump was in Greenville, NC on Thursday where he held a rally at the Pitt-Greenville Airport. The visit came 13 days after he and First Lady Melania Trump tested positive for the coronavirus.
In a warning to attendees in Greenville, the president’s campaign said, “By registering for this event, you understand and expressly acknowledge that an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present.”
MORE FROM FOX 46 CHARLOTTE
- Colorado survivalist camp with bunkers, weapons, guard towers prepared for post-election turmoil
- Ballot selfie laws: Is it legal to snap a photo in your state?
- Louisville police officer files lawsuit against Breonna Taylor’s boyfriend
- After nearly closing due to the pandemic, Raleigh costume shop seeing big Halloween business
- 8-year-old accidentally shot, killed inside NC home, police say