FAYETTEVILLE, N.C. (WNCN) — President Donald Trump will be making his fourth campaign visit to North Carolina in as long as a month when he visits Fayetteville on Saturday.
Trump is set to host a “Great American Comeback Event” at the Fayetteville Regional Airport on Sept. 19.
The campaign visit is listed as a “General Admission” event. Doors are expected to open at 3 p.m.
Trump was at Mills River in the North Carolina mountains and at the National Republican Convention in Charlotte on Aug. 24.
He was in Wilmington at the coast on Sept. 2, where he toured the Battleship North Carolina and designated Wilmington a WWII Heritage City.
Trump made a stop in Winston-Salem on Sept. 8.
For more information, click here.
- Eat This, Not That: Simple pantry staple swaps
- 4 NC A&T students wounded in shooting, 2 suspects in custody
- Raleigh Film & Arts festival premieres online
- Can an election rattle your finances?
- Local organizations work to ease food insecurity during virtual school
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now