RALEIGH, N.C. (WNCN) — The way we watch movies keeps changing thanks to technology — and sky-high prices at some theaters.
Regal Cinemas wants to bring people back to their theaters and they’re offering subscription plans that will let moviegoers see as many movies as they like for a flat fee.
The Regal Cinemas in the Triangle — Chapel Hill, Apex, Raleigh (two locations), Cary and Garner — are all included in the basic unlimited plan.
For $18 per month, you can watch as many standard format movies as you want to. There are two other plans that offer more benefits, but the basic plan will allow you to visit any of the local locations.
You must be at least 16 years old to get a subscription and you have to use the Regal app and be a Regal Crown Club member.
For more information on the program, click here.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- Blitz High School Football Scoreboard | Playoff semifinals
- Leesville Road ends Wake Forest’s 3 years of domination, advances to 1st state championship game
- Cardinal Gibbons downs Scotland, earns spot in state championship game
- Slain UPS driver’s family questions police response to chase after truck hijacked
- Actor Ron Leibman dead at 82; starred in ‘Norma Rae’ with Sally Field
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now