FAIRMONT, NC (WBTW) – Robeson County deputies say a sex offender is wanted for failing to report a new address and other warrants.
Michael D. Oxendine, 34, of Fairmont, is wanted by deputies on charges of failure to report new address-sex offender, breaking and entering and larceny after breaking and entering, according to the Robeson Co. Sheriff’s Office.
Oxendine is also wanted on outstanding failure to appear warrants on charges of:
- sex offender at/near child premises
- first degree kidnapping
- battery of an unborn child
- common law robbery
- breaking and entering of a motor vehicle
- misdemeanor larceny
- larceny after breaking and entering
- first degree burglary
- possession of a firearm by a convicted felon
- communicating threats
Anyone with information about Oxendine’s location is asked to contact the RCSO at 910-671-3170 or 910-671-3100.
Count on News13 for updates.
- NC prison to serve as vaccine hub for inmates; officials working on vaccination plan
- Pawleys Island grandmother seeks justice after man’s murder
- Downtown Raleigh businesses brace for possible protests after pandemic and summer protests
- Sampson County church to host concert as NC continues to grapple with COVID-19 pandemic
- DC police seek man suspected of crushing officer in doorway