OUTER BANKS, N.C. (WGHP) — The adventures on North Carolina’s coast are coming back for a second season.
Netflix’s “Outer Banks” tells the story of several teens on a thrilling treasure hunt along the coast of our state.
Now, Netflix has confirmed that “Outer Banks” is getting a season two.
The creators grew up in Raeford and several members of the cast and crew also call our state home. That includes Brad Smith, the director of photography for “Outer Banks.”
He grew up in Greensboro and attended the University of North Carolina at Greensboro.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- NC mother turns to public to help find people who shot at family
- Third stimulus check: Here’s when you might get a $1,400 direct payment
- Raleigh registered sex offender sentenced to 15 years in prison on child porn charges
- Durham mayor joins call for guaranteed income during and after pandemic
- ‘The avalanche was in control’: Video shows snowboarder survive scary snow slide