LUMBERTON, N.C. (WNCN) — Early voting sites in Robeson County will be closed Thursday in anticipation of Hurricane Dorian.
Robeson County, located in the 9th District is gearing up for a hotly contested race for a congressional seat between Democrat Dan McCready and Republican Dan Bishop
Early voting satellite sites will close at 3:30 p.m. Wednesday while early voting is open at the county board of elections office until 5:15 p.m. Wednesday.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- Ex-Cook Out worker refused Roxboro cop service because he was ‘rude’ in the past, she says
- Man charged in Wayne County shooting after victim found in yard, deputies say
- 1 dead in Durham car crash, police say
- Svechnikov’s overtime winner lifts Hurricanes over Wild
- Missing 14-year-old from Fayetteville is found safe, police say
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now