LUMBERTON, N.C. (WNCN) — Early voting sites in Robeson County will be closed Thursday in anticipation of Hurricane Dorian.
Robeson County, located in the 9th District is gearing up for a hotly contested race for a congressional seat between Democrat Dan McCready and Republican Dan Bishop
Early voting satellite sites will close at 3:30 p.m. Wednesday while early voting is open at the county board of elections office until 5:15 p.m. Wednesday.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- Jimmy Carter says he couldn’t have managed presidency at 80
- Suspects in Fuquay-Varina Sheetz shooting also charged in earlier car break-ins
- Former NC firefighter accused of secretly recording teen girl in bathroom
- Texas School for the Deaf wins new football equipment, message from Peyton Manning
- American cancer survivor swims across English Channel 4 times in a row to set new world record
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now