LUMBERTON, N.C. (WNCN) — Early voting sites in Robeson County will be closed Thursday in anticipation of Hurricane Dorian.
Robeson County, located in the 9th District is gearing up for a hotly contested race for a congressional seat between Democrat Dan McCready and Republican Dan Bishop
Early voting satellite sites will close at 3:30 p.m. Wednesday while early voting is open at the county board of elections office until 5:15 p.m. Wednesday.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- Chapel Hill author shares ways to find joy in your life
- Walmart expands closing times for majority of stores
- Trial set for woman charged in connection with Vanessa Guillen’s death
- COVID-19 in NC: 1,346 new cases reported on Friday
- ‘Catastrophic’ Durham fire was intentionally set, officials say
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now