MEBANE, N.C. (WGHP) — A teenage girl has been accused of killing a Mebane man, according to the Alamance County Sheriff’s Office.
At about 11:30 a.m. on Sept. 8, deputies responded to a reported death at a home in Shady Grove Mobile Home Park, located on the 2400 block of U.S. 70 in Mebane.
At the scene, officers found Ryan Tate Hogan, who lived at the address, was dead. Police say he was the victim of a homicide.
On Wednesday, deputies arrested Dazmin Monique Crisp, 18, of Burlington, with the help of the U.S. Marshals Service Carolinas Regional Fugitive Taskforce.
She was charged with first-degree murder and felony breaking and entering.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- 7-year-old Jeopardy! superfan gets sweet message from Alex Trebek after dressing up as ‘mini-Trebek’ for Halloween
- At least 1 dead as Hurricane Zeta hammers Gulf Coast
- U.S. Marshals searching for ‘armed and dangerous’ man in NC
- President Trump targeting rural voters in recent NC campaign stops
- ALERT DAY: Zeta remnants bring severe weather, wind to NC Thursday
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now