BRUNSWICK COUNTY, N.C. (WECT) – The Brunswick County Sheriff’s Office is asking for the public’s help to find a teenager who has been missing for two weeks.
Katelyn Nicole Benedict, 15, was last seen at her home on Jericho Road near Southport on Aug. 21.
Deputies believe she may be in the Shallotte or Supply areas with her boyfriend.
Benedict is 5 feet, 5 inches tall and weighs 100 pounds with brown hair and brown eyes.
Anyone with information should contact Det. Reece at 910-664-4116 or call 911.
Copyright 2020 WECT. All rights reserved.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- Community seeks concrete change following continued violence in Durham
- Protesters call on Sen. Lindsey Graham to stop confirmation of SCOTUS nominee
- Franklin County family being evicted despite pandemic speaks out
- COVID-19 antibody treatment tests underway in Raleigh, Fayetteville
- Woman shot in leg in Durham, police say