BRUNSWICK COUNTY, N.C. (WECT) – The Brunswick County Sheriff’s Office is asking for the public’s help to find a teenager who has been missing for two weeks.
Katelyn Nicole Benedict, 15, was last seen at her home on Jericho Road near Southport on Aug. 21.
Deputies believe she may be in the Shallotte or Supply areas with her boyfriend.
Benedict is 5 feet, 5 inches tall and weighs 100 pounds with brown hair and brown eyes.
Anyone with information should contact Det. Reece at 910-664-4116 or call 911.
Copyright 2020 WECT. All rights reserved.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- Woman shot at Thanksgiving family gathering in Raleigh; fines possible for COVID-19 violations, police say
- Family of woman hit by car after deadly shooting in Durham says he’s always worried for their safety
- Justin Timberlake donates new wheelchair accessible van for Tennessee teen
- Second stimulus check: President-elect Biden’s thoughts on $1,200 payments
- Child dead, 3 injured after house fire in South Carolina