GREENSBORO, N.C. (WNCN) — Come on down! The Price is Right, the popular game show will be in North Carolina in 2020!
The show will be held at the Steven Tanger Center for Performing Arts on April 24, 2020, in Greensboro.
Contestants can win cash, appliances, vacations and possibly even a new car by playing favorites like Plinko™, Cliffhangers™, The Big Wheel™, and the fabulous Showcase!
Tickets go on sale on Friday, Nov. 22 and will start at $29.50 plus taxes and fees.
The Price is Right™ is the longest-running game show in television history. This on-stage traveling version gives fans the chance to experience the same thrilling excitement of winning big, up close and in-person.
- State officials seek more New Orleans tourism after mayor approves fines up to $500
- $11.5 million in grants awarded to coastal NC for Hurricane Florence damage
- 2 dead after Navy plane crashes in Alabama neighborhood
- NC woman charged with murder after Davison County baby dies following methadone exposure
- 19-year-old killed, 14-year-old injured after shooting in Robeson County
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now