NAGS HEAD, N.C. (WAVY) – A General Motors car commercial will be filmed all day Tuesday in the Outer Banks of North Carolina.
The North Carolina Department of Transportation (NCDOT) said there will be “very brief road closures” of three minutes or less along N.C. Highway 12 Tuesday as the Anne Towers Production Company of Los Angeles shoots the ad on the scenic byway.
The filming will take place between 6 a.m. and 5 p.m. along the Marc Basnight Bridge and other areas between Oregon Inlet and Hatteras Village.
NCDOT advised the crew to minimize road closures during heavy travel times, around 8 a.m. and 5 p.m.
The Dare County Sheriff’s Department and/or the North Carolina Highway Patrol will be providing traffic control.
- NC man gets 34 years for Garner jewelry store heist during Tropical Storm Michael, 2nd robbery near coast
- State, health leaders work to address COVID-19 vaccine inequity across NC
- Homemade baby formula can be life-threatening, FDA says
- Witnesses heard at least 6 shots before man was killed in Raleigh, 911 calls reveal
- FCC internet subsidy: Millions of households could get $50 monthly payment