MOREHEAD CITY, N.C. (WNCN) – Michael Jordan and his team aboard his boat boated a 440+ pound blue marlin on day two of the Big Rock Tournament in Morehead City.
The crew on Jordan’s “Catch 23” boated a 442.3 pound blue marlin.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- Family remembers NC construction worker killed by SUV at work site
- Major fire at Lake Luzerne home belonging to Rachael Ray
- 8 inmates test positive for COVID-19 at Durham County jail
- NC coworkers decide to split ‘ridiculous’ $4 million lottery win
- Krispy Kreme giving away doughnuts, coffee as part of ‘Educator Appreciation Week’