MOREHEAD CITY, N.C. (WNCN) – Michael Jordan and his team aboard his boat boated a 440+ pound blue marlin on day two of the Big Rock Tournament in Morehead City.
The crew on Jordan’s “Catch 23” boated a 442.3 pound blue marlin.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- Knightdale and Durham Walmart stores evacuated due to bomb threat
- Working remotely? It’s time to rethink what is ‘home’ and what is ‘travel’
- Car crashes through fence, overturns at High Point business
- Tranquilo Bar and Restaurant in Greensboro has ABC permits suspended after 4 people left with minor stab wounds
- Suspect identified in thefts at UNCG campus