MOREHEAD CITY, N.C. (WNCN) – Michael Jordan and his team aboard his boat boated a 440+ pound blue marlin on day two of the Big Rock Tournament in Morehead City.
The crew on Jordan’s “Catch 23” boated a 442.3 pound blue marlin.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- 14-year-old girl wins $25,000 prize for research on potential coronavirus cure
- Man hospitalized after multiple bullet holes found in parked car, Durham police say
- In North Carolina, churches and businesses are supposed to enforce mask use, but many don’t
- NC woman told to pay back nearly $15,000 in unemployment benefits
- North Carolina woman goes to vote; told she’s ineligible because she’s dead