MOREHEAD CITY, N.C. (WNCN) – Michael Jordan and his team aboard his boat boated a 440+ pound blue marlin on day two of the Big Rock Tournament in Morehead City.
The crew on Jordan’s “Catch 23” boated a 442.3 pound blue marlin.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- More than 39,000 sign up for Wake County’s COVID-19 vaccine waitlist
- Registered sex offender arrested on 30 child sex crime charges in Moore County
- On day 1, Biden to undo Trump policies on climate, virus
- NCCU law professor says seeing VP Kamala Harris sworn in was heartwarming, surreal
- Police outnumber protesters as law enforcement continues to guard NC Capitol on inauguration day