WILMINGTON, N.C. (WECT) – A woman is accused of stabbing another woman who was sitting on a bench at Greenfield Park earlier this month.
Arrmanah Crawford, 20, has been charged with assault with a deadly weapon with intent to kill inflicting serious injury. She is being held under a $150,000 bond.
According to the Wilmington Police Department, the 29-year-old victim was sitting on a bench when “Crawford approached, began muttering strange things, and then stabbed her.”
Police say that the victim has since been released from the hospital.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- Inmates can get COVID-19 relief money, no matter their offense, judge rules
- Trump paints apocalyptic portrait of life in US under Biden
- Durham Dark and Mysterious Ghost Walk details spooky history of the Bull City
- Man killed in Charlotte, marking city’s 100th homicide this year
- Second stimulus checks: What’s the status of $1,200 payments?
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now
Copyright 2020 WECT. All rights reserved.