HENDERSON COUNTY, N.C. (WSPA) – A woman has been arrested on several drug charges in Henderson County, deputies say.
On Wednesday, deputies arrested Ashley Rena Travers on charges of felony possession with intent to sell and deliver schedule II controlled substance, conspiracy to sell and deliver schedule II controlled substance, and maintaining a vehicle/residence for the use/sale of a controlled substance.
Travers, 29, is being held in the Henderson County Detention Facility under a $17,000 secured bond.
Henderson County Sheriff Lowell Griffin urges anyone with information about suspected drug activity to contact the Henderson County Sheriff’s Office at 828-694-2954 or submit an anonymous tip using the agency’s mobile app.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- Harris Teeter now limiting number of customers allowed inside amid COVID-19 pandemic
- Bernie Sanders ends presidential campaign after disappointing primary results
- Free and low cost internet service for N.C residents
- Feds seize 100 unauthorized COVID-19 test kits shipped to Oregon man
- NC reports 53 coronavirus-related deaths, 3,426 total cases
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now