HENDERSON COUNTY, N.C. (WSPA) – A woman has been arrested on several drug charges in Henderson County, deputies say.
On Wednesday, deputies arrested Ashley Rena Travers on charges of felony possession with intent to sell and deliver schedule II controlled substance, conspiracy to sell and deliver schedule II controlled substance, and maintaining a vehicle/residence for the use/sale of a controlled substance.
Travers, 29, is being held in the Henderson County Detention Facility under a $17,000 secured bond.
Henderson County Sheriff Lowell Griffin urges anyone with information about suspected drug activity to contact the Henderson County Sheriff’s Office at 828-694-2954 or submit an anonymous tip using the agency’s mobile app.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- Ex-National Security Adviser John Bolton speaks at Duke ahead of book release
- 16-year-old football standout killed in shooting outside Dunn Cook Out
- Daytona 500: Denny Hamlin wins 2 in a row, Ryan Newman in serious condition following horrific wreck
- Racing world takes to social media reacting to Ryan Newman crash at Daytona 500
- Many tires damaged in NC police parking lot; officers trying to find who put tacks there
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now