HENDERSON COUNTY, N.C. (WSPA) – A woman has been arrested on several drug charges in Henderson County, deputies say.
On Wednesday, deputies arrested Ashley Rena Travers on charges of felony possession with intent to sell and deliver schedule II controlled substance, conspiracy to sell and deliver schedule II controlled substance, and maintaining a vehicle/residence for the use/sale of a controlled substance.
Travers, 29, is being held in the Henderson County Detention Facility under a $17,000 secured bond.
Henderson County Sheriff Lowell Griffin urges anyone with information about suspected drug activity to contact the Henderson County Sheriff’s Office at 828-694-2954 or submit an anonymous tip using the agency’s mobile app.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- VIDEO: 1 dead, at least 7 injured in overnight possible tornado that hit Louisiana
- Lawsuit: Va. police officers threatened man and his career during traffic stop
- After a hiatus due to the pandemic, the Southern Ideal Home Show is in full swing
- Staying warm with a chance of rain and storms this weekend
- Mom goes viral after sharing creative lunches for her kids on social media