CHINA GROVE, N.C. (WBTV) – Officials are investigating after a woman was killed in a collision between a vehicle and train Sunday in Rowan County.
The incident occurred in the 100 block of Webb Road, in between Salisbury and China Grove.
Rowan County Communications and Highway Patrol confirmed that one person died at the scene.
Officials are waiting to notify next of kin before releasing the identity of the deceased.
- Oldest living Marine celebrates 105th birthday with drive-by salute
- Alabama man finds alligator swimming in his backyard pool
- Pregnant NC hit-and-run victim wants justice
- Navy investigates video of dogs attacking Kaepernick fill-in
- COVID-19 in NC: Hospitalizations drop to the lowest number in weeks
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now