GREENVILLE, N.C. (WNCT) – According to an East Carolina University faculty memo, officials are investigating the death of a student on campus.
The student was found deceased in his dorm room Saturday around 7 p.m. Saturday.
His cause of death is unknown. No foul play is expected, according to officials.
The name of the student has not been released because family members have not been notified.
- At least 4 Fayetteville Goodyear employees test positive for COVID-19
- Wilson man dies after being shot in 911 caller’s front yard, police say
- Work-at-home offers are the most-common scam while many in NC are unemployed, BBB says
- Raleigh police investigating hazmat situation at nursing home
- At least 1 pulled from surf at NC coast amid rip current risk
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now