Powhatan Point, Ohio (WTRF) — An Ohio man accused of threatening to kill his family members has been arrested.
Police arrested Amos Moore after receiving reports last week that a man in Powhatan Point, Ohio, had cut open his wrists and was flicking blood on family members and threatening to inject them with liquid mercury.
While at the residence, Belmont County Sheriff’s deputies said they found suspected heroin, fentanyl, and methamphetamine.
Police said they also found a syringe of what they suspect was liquid mercury.
Moore was held Friday on two counts of felony drug possession and domestic violence. He was taken to the Belmont County Jail.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- Does smoke exposure increase firefighters’ susceptibility to COVID-19? It’s possible, UNC researcher says
- Man wounded in Durham shooting along East Main Street, police say
- Trump receives third nomination for Nobel Peace Prize
- Man used blood to write satanic messages on NC sorority house, police say
- Prisoner spit on officer, put feces on cell door lock, Myrtle Beach-area police say
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now