MYRTLE BEACH, S.C. (WBTW) – Two people have been arrested in a sexual assault investigation involving a child in Myrtle Beach.
According to Myrtle Beach police reports Angel Manuel Bonet-Martinez and Haily Beth Bonet have been arrested in connection to the case.
The victim told police that Martinez sexually assaulted them twice — once on June 16 and again on July 29.
The victim also told police that when they told Martinez that he was hurting them, he allegedly said: “that’s what you get.” and “next time it will be worse.” according to the reports.
Martinez is charged with first-degree criminal sexual conduct with a minor, second-degree assault and battery, and unlawful neglect of a child or helpless person.
Bonet is charged with unlawful neglect of a child or helpless person.
- Doctors find brown recluse spider in woman’s ear
- Friends, supporters to celebrate NC man freed after being wrongfully convicted
- ALERT DAY: Severe thunderstorms likely
- NC couple wins $1 million in lottery while celebrating wedding anniversary
- Raleigh man nabbed, another on the run after armed robbery, deputies say
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now