DURHAM, N.C. (WNCN) – Police are trying to find two suspects after a 31-year-old man was fatally shot at a Durham shopping center midday Tuesday.
Tyrone Stanback Jr., 25, of Durham is charged with murder in the death of 31-year-old Darrelle Harper of Durham. Danon Elora Hirsch, 28, of Raleigh, is charged with felony accessory after the fact of murder.
Harper was killed in a parking lot outside a tire shop in a shopping center near the intersection of North Carolina highways 55 and 54 at about noon.
Investigators don’t believe the shooting was random, police said.
Police are asking anyone who knows where either suspect is to call Investigator J. Barr at (919) 560-4440 ext. 29325 or Crimestoppers at (919) 683-1200.EARLIER: Man found shot to death in Durham parking lot, police sayWHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- 30+ ARRESTED DURING ORANGE COUNTY UNDERCOVER DRUG OPERATION, DEPUTIES SAY
- NC MUSEUM OF ART DISPLAYS PAINTING STOLEN BY NAZIS FROM RALEIGH WOMAN’S FAMILY
- HOW ARE THESE PEOPLE HITTING THE NC LOTTERY DOZENS OF TIMES IN 3 YEARS?
- TOOL SHOWS HOW GERMS SPREAD ACROSS FINGERS
- HELP US DECIDE WHICH BIG GAME ADS ARE THE BEST