DURHAM, N.C. (WNCN) — Two people were wounded when someone fired multiple gunshots at them from a car in Durham early Sunday.
The incident was reported around 1:45 a.m. in the area of Angier Street at Elm Street, according to a news release from Durham police.
A gray sedan then fled west on Angier Avenue toward Main Street, police said.
The two people who were shot were taken to a nearby hospital by EMS.
The victims suffered injuries that did not appear to be life-threatening, police said.
- 1 injured in stabbing near Walmart, Raleigh police say
- Tennessee elementary school raises thousands for custodian to buy vehicle
- North Carolina crime labs using DNA databases to bust open cold cases, sexual assaults
- Family of man exonerated in 1995 rape case asks Forsyth County DA to stop using the case in ads for political gain
- Mother of a missing baby last seen in December says she knew who took her
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now