CHARLOTTE, N.C. (WBTV) – The Carolina Panthers had a special surprise for 12-year-old Jaylin Clyburn.
The 12-year-old took a special job Thursday with the Carolina Panthers and Lowe’s.
After mowing an area outside Bank of America Stadium, he was surprised by Coach Ron Rivera, who commended Jaylin on his lawnmowing business to pay for college.
As part of the surprise, Lowe’s gifted Jaylin a new Kobalt 80 Volt Electric Mower along with clean-up and safety accessories including goggles, gloves and a Bluetooth headset for ear protection.
Coach Rivera gave Jaylin a football signed by his hero Cam Newton, Panthers gear and an Honorary Grounds Crew T-shirt for a job well done.
Copyright 2019 WBTV. All rights reserved.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- What to expect at the movies during a pandemic, some theaters not ready
- Classroom 911 : Help to balance work responsibilities with teaching virtual school
- Is your 401K hurting your retirement plans?
- Check’s in the mail? Trump doling out aid before election
- Are enough people downloading NC’s COVID contact tracing app?
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now