PENSACOLA, Fla. (WKRG) — UPDATE (3:18 p.m.): Pensacola Public Information Officer Mike Wood said three officers were working in an evidence room when one officer became lightheaded. He said the officers may have been exposed to fentanyl.
All three officers were taken to the hospital, and the lobby of Pensacola Police Headquarters has been reopened. Wood said he believes all three officers are going to be OK.
Pensacola Police Headquarters is currently on lockdown.
The department’s public information officer says this is “due to a possible fentanyl exposure.”
Three officers have potentially been exposed.
This is a developing story. We have a crew on the way to the scene.
- Thieves target Triangle restaurants already struggling amid pandemic
- A day in the life of a mail-in ballot in North Carolina — find out how they’re handled
- Woman’s obituary: In lieu of flowers ‘do not vote for Trump’
- Giuliani shown in hotel bedroom scene in new ‘Borat’ film
- Fort Bragg Twitter account deleted after hack leads to lewd messages
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now