ORLANDO, Fla. (WNCN) — A heartwarming photo of a young kid saying a prayer over a Florida deputy is making its rounds across the nation.
The wife of the deputy, Justine Tucker, said in a Facebook post that a young man named Juan came to their table at Zaxby’s. It was then that Juan asked for Deputy Cameron Tucker’s hand in prayer for his safety and protection.
Tucker is a deputy with the Volusia County Sheriff’s Office.
Justine added in the post that “after crying my eyes out, we got have an amazing conversation with this gentleman.”
The post has since been liked by more than 40,000 people and shared more than 19,000 times.
- Duke University announces plans for in-person spring commencement
- Man shot and killed in ‘retaliation’ after fight at Monroe Crossing Mall, police say
- In NC, if you’ve smoked at least 100 cigarettes in your lifetime, you can get vaccinated starting March 24
- Kids left on NC school bus while driver said he was going to get ‘good kids a snack,’ parent says
- Charlotte Hornets to reopen Spectrum Center for 3,000 fans per game