DARE COUNTY, N.C. (WAVY) — While a man was out for an afternoon stroll with his dog, he stumbled upon house debris stretching along the shore in Rodanthe.
It was concluded later that the debris, in fact, belonged to a house that washed away in Rodanthe of Dare County.
No further information is available at this time.
- How Wake Tech culinary classes are adapting to online formats during the pandemic
- 15 rescued dogs now in Raleigh area need homes
- Family talks about efforts to save 2 NC men who died at coast
- Gov. Cooper says info about NC school reopening plans to come Tuesday
- Time to make masks mandatory? It’s not just a US debate