RALEIGH, N.C. (WNCN) – Raleigh police are investigating a shooting that left three injured early Sunday morning.
Officers were dispatched to the Paris Lounge on Atlantic Springs Road just after 2:00 a.m. where “a large gathering had taken place,” according to a press release.
When officers arrived at the scene, they found Eric Jenade Freeman, 47, suffering from gunshot wounds. He was transferred to WakeMed in serious condition, police said.
A second victim, 31-year-old Marcus Noel Best, was also found suffering from stab wounds and was transported to WakeMed with non-life threatening injuries.
Shortly after, officers were dispatched to Duke Raleigh Hospital where Brandon Lamar Butler, 36, had walked in with non-life threatening gunshot wounds sustained during the same incident, according to authorities.
An investigation is underway.
Anyone with information that might assist detectives is asked to call Raleigh CrimeStoppers at (919) 834-HELP or visit raleighcrimestoppers.org for text and email reporting options.
- Mother facing multiple charges after 16-year-old weighs in at 26 pounds
- If you haven’t traveled to China recently, you shouldn’t be concerned about the Coronavirus, Duke health experts say
- Examining North Carolina’s impact on past impeachments
- Zion Williamson rejoining Pelicans lineup at pivotal time
- Wake County property values are increasing – here’s what you need to know