RALEIGH, N.C. (WNCN) — Raleigh police are investigating after they say power lines were damaged in a crash.
Police say the crash happened Wednesday night in the 3300 block of Southall Road near Castlebrook Drive.
According to police, no injuries were reported.
Duke Energy’s power outage map shows multiple customers without power in the area. Estimated time of restoration is 2 a.m. Thursday morning.
No other details were made available.
- Wake Forest holds virtual July 4th fireworks show amid pandemic
- Eastbound lanes of US 64 closed in Wake County due to wreck, troopers say
- At Rushmore, Trump to say protesters seek to ‘defame’ heroes
- Violence mars Portland protests, frustrates Black community
- Boy killed, girl injured among 4 victims in Alabama mall shooting
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now