*Warning* This story contains graphic details that may be disturbing to some readers.
HAMBURG, Pa. (CNN Newsource) – Court documents saw two young children were found hanging inside their Pennsylvania home on Sept. 23.
They died three days later.
The children’s mother reported finding 8-year-old Conner and 4-year-old Brinley Snyder unresponsive.
She said they were hanging from a plastic-coated wire wrapped around the basement’s main support beam. The mother said that same type of wire was used at one time to keep their dog tied outside the home.
According to police, they also found two dining room chairs knocked over alongside the children.
Investigators are collecting DNA and checking phones, tablets, and cell phones for clues.
Autopsies were completed last week and the results are pending.
No suspects have been identified.
- Biden rescinds Trump’s emergency declaration on border security, halts border wall construction
- Love, Bacot lead Tar Heels past Wake Forest
- Three soldiers killed in upstate NY military helicopter crash
- Durham public housing officials to launch hotline to track, speed up maintenance requests
- NC National Guard helps along smooth vaccination clinic in Cumberland County
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now