DURHAM, N.C. (WNCN) — Durham authorities are looking for a missing teen mom and her 3-month-old son.
Sacoiya Sellers, 16, and her son, Jayceon, were last seen by family members at the girl’s home on Arlington Street on Monday, Durham police said in a news release.
“She is believed to have run away from home with her baby,” police said.
Sellers is described as 5 feet 5 inches and 120 pounds with black hair and brown eyes. Sellers was last seen wearing blue jeans and a black and white jacket.
Anyone with information is asked to call Investigator K. Emanuel at (919) 560-4415, ext. 29306 or the Durham Police Department’s front desk at (919) 560-4427.WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- KNIGHTDALE MAN IMPREGNATES BIOLOGICAL DAUGHTER, PLANS TO MARRY HER, WARRANTS SAY
- 38 ARRESTED IN NC TASK FORCE’S ‘OPERATION GROUNDHOG,’ DEPUTIES SAY
- FAYETTEVILLE GAS STATION ASSAULT LEAVES 73-YEAR-OLD IN CRITICAL CONDITION, POLICE SAY
- REGISTERED NC SEX OFFENDER CHARGED WITH RAPING 11-YEAR-OLD IN WAYNE COUNTY
- WOMAN FLUSHES HAMSTER DOWN TOILET AFTER AIRLINE BANS IT FROM FLIGHT