RALEIGH, N.C. (WNCN) – Raleigh police confirmed a car crashed into rail road tracks at Hillsborough Street and Nowell Road in Raleigh Friday morning.
A female passenger has been transported with injuries. The extent of her injuries as well as if there were any other vehicles involved in the crash is unknown at this time.
CBS 17 has a crew en route to the scene. Please check back for details.
- South Johnston High School football player, two others injured in Benson shooting
- I-95 in Robeson County reopens after wreck involving 20 vehicles
- 2 killed, 8 others shot, in ‘violent incident of huge magnitude’ at SC night club
- Jerry Weakens Slightly, With Our Eyes on a Couple Other Waves
- Wake Correctional Center inmate missing from work assignment in Garner
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now