RALEIGH, N.C. (WNCN) – Raleigh police confirmed a car crashed into rail road tracks at Hillsborough Street and Nowell Road in Raleigh Friday morning.
A female passenger has been transported with injuries. The extent of her injuries as well as if there were any other vehicles involved in the crash is unknown at this time.
CBS 17 has a crew en route to the scene. Please check back for details.
- VIDEO: Pot shop owner uses bear spray to drive away robbers
- New lab opening in RTP with focus on protecting firefighters from cancer-causing agents
- ‘I’m looking out for my family’: Mother chases shooting suspect through NC city
- New collar translates your dog’s barks into cuss words
- Virginia woman hit by a truck on her own front porch
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now