TAMPA (WFLA) — A new poll has found that President-elect Joe Biden is already more popular among Americans than President Donald Trump has been at any point during or immediately before his presidency.
In a new Gallup poll, Biden has a 55 percent favorable rating and a 41 percent unfavorable rating. The same poll gives Trump a 42 percent favorable rating and a 57 percent unfavorable rating.
A look across all the polling shows that Trump’s favorable rating has usually been in the 30s or 40s, such as in the Gallup poll. In the network exit poll, it was 46 percent.
Biden’s current rating is the highest it has been since February 2019, two months before he declared his candidacy for president when it was 56 percent.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- Twitter temporarily suspends congresswoman over election fraud claims
- ‘Rooting hard for you’: Will Oval Office departure notes end with Trump?
- DISTURBING: 250+ dogs rescued from ‘bone yard’ on Tennessee property
- Hot Pockets recalled because they may contain pieces of plastic, glass
- Raleigh’s new black-owned Black Friday Market thriving downtown despite COVID-19 downturn