(Tribune Media Wire) – Pop-Tarts is giving a salty snack a sweet makeover, releasing Pop-TartsPretzel.
The sweetness of Pop-Tarts Toaster Pastries will be combined with a pretzel crust. The Pop-Tarts will come in two varieties: Chocolate and Cinnamon Sugar.
“Pop-Tarts is always ingeniously creating new ways to enjoy familiar, loved foods. With the debut of Pop-Tarts Pretzel, we’ve fixed a snacking staple, and added two more delicious options to our line-up of flavors,” said marketing director Joe Beauprez.
The new Pop-Tartswill be available in stores nationwide in January 2020.
- Doctor: The current US testing strategy isn’t working
- NC’s private schools face more, larger COVID clusters than public schools
- 12-year-old driver, teen passenger killed in shooting on Tennessee interstate
- First at-home coronavirus test: What you need to know
- Traveling abroad? The CDC now says you should get 3 coronavirus tests