SMITHFIELD, N.C. (WNCN) — According to Johnston County authorities, CenturyLink has again repaired problems related to the network event that may have impacted customers’ ability to reach 911 in Kenly, Micro, Princeton, and surrounding areas.
Anyone requiring emergency services, should dial 911 to reach Johnston County’s Communication Center.
The problem first surfaced Saturday morning, but county officials said it was repaired later in the afternoon.
Saturday around 10:15 p.m., officials said the problems were happening again. Late Sunday afternoon, officials said the problem had been repaired.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- Blitz – 4A NC Championship | Cardinal Gibbons vs. Grimsley
- UNC addressing hundreds of COVID-19 violations outlined in conduct report
- 97-year-old NC mother of 14, grandmother of 40 excited for Mother’s Day after pandemic put a damper on 2020 celebrations
- NCCU pitcher Austin Vernon throws 1st no-hitter in school’s modern era
- Man paid hitman in Bitcoin to kill his wife, FBI says