SMITHFIELD, N.C. (WNCN) — According to Johnston County authorities, CenturyLink has again repaired problems related to the network event that may have impacted customers’ ability to reach 911 in Kenly, Micro, Princeton, and surrounding areas.
Anyone requiring emergency services, should dial 911 to reach Johnston County’s Communication Center.
The problem first surfaced Saturday morning, but county officials said it was repaired later in the afternoon.
Saturday around 10:15 p.m., officials said the problems were happening again. Late Sunday afternoon, officials said the problem had been repaired.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- Wake Forest offering service for Santa Claus to call children
- 3-day ticket blitz, 130 $100 citations for going maskless
- Group hosts celebration of life for Evelyn Boswell, whose mom is charged in her death
- Airlines hope proven cleaning techniques will bring passengers back to flying
- Possibly impaired driver smashes car into Raleigh flower shop, police say