SAN FRANCISCO, Calif. (KRON) – President Donald Trump and his daughter Ivanka donated money to re-elect Senator Kamala Harris as Attorney General back in 2014, according to records.
Three donations were made under their names for thousands of dollars:
- Sept. 26, 2011: Donald J. Trump donated $5,000
- Feb. 20, 2013: Donald J. Trump donated $1,000
- June 3, 2014: Ivanka Trump donated $2,000
On Tuesday, Senator Kamala Harris was announced as presumptive Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden’s running mate.
Harris is the first Black woman to compete on a major party’s presidential ticket.
The news was confirmed on Twitter Tuesday afternoon. Biden called Harris “a fearless fighter for the little guy, and one of the country’s finest public servants.”
- NASA to launch new satellite to improve hurricane forecasting
- One death, multiple injuries reported in Mississippi from Hurricane Zeta
- Wisconsin GOP says hackers stole $2.3 million from Trump reelection effort
- Zeta brings flood risk, severe weather to western Carolinas
- Photos: Zeta leaves trail of downed trees and flooding as it races through the Carolinas