RALEIGH, N.C. (WNCN) – North Carolina county departments of social services are accepting applications for the state’s Low-Income Energy Assistance Program.
The program provides one-time federal heating payments to qualifying households.
The money is available through March 31 or until the money is used up.
More information on who is eligible and how to apply is available here.WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON
- POLICE: MAN CHARGED WITH MURDER AFTER THROWING SINGLE PUNCH, KILLING MAN IN NC WALMART
- RALEIGH WOMAN CHARGED WITH EMBEZZLING FROM NC TREASURER’S DEPARTMENT
- 9-YEAR-OLD VIRGINIA GIRL KILLED IN SLEDDING ACCIDENT
- RENTER WANTS NC APARTMENT COMPLEX TO PAY HIGH POWER BILL AFTER 1 WEEK WITHOUT HEAT
- SNOW TOTALS FOR CENTRAL NC STORM