RAEFORD, N.C. (WNCN) – A Raeford man faces indecent exposure charges for showing himself to minors at a Dollar General, according to a news release from police.
Czyz Savage faces three charges of indecent exposure for incidents that happened on May 28, June 5, and June 18.
“Savage was identified as the individual who was seen by three children on three different occasions exposing his private area in a public place,” police said.
Savage was arrested Monday. He was taken to the Hoke County Detention Center and given a $3,000 bond, the release said.
More from CBS17.com:
- Friends mourn Smithfield dad who died while swimming in Cape Fear River
- Daughters save dad’s life after he has allergic reaction to bee sting
- Former Fort Bragg doctor joins NC State grad aboard International Space Station
- 1 taken to hospital after car plows into SC dentist’s office
- Triangle EMS workers responding to more heat-related calls
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now