RAEFORD, N.C. (WNCN) – A Raeford man faces indecent exposure charges for showing himself to minors at a Dollar General, according to a news release from police.
Czyz Savage faces three charges of indecent exposure for incidents that happened on May 28, June 5, and June 18.
“Savage was identified as the individual who was seen by three children on three different occasions exposing his private area in a public place,” police said.
Savage was arrested Monday. He was taken to the Hoke County Detention Center and given a $3,000 bond, the release said.
More from CBS17.com:
- NC bars could serve outdoors again, according to bill in General Assembly
- Durham community rattled by 4 shootings in less than 6 hours
- 10th Butner inmate dies after testing positive for COVID-19, officials say
- Why Triangle residents may be seeing more snakes in their neighborhoods
- Mom whose son died in hit-and-run plans remembrance walk in Harnett County
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now