RALEIGH, N.C. (WNCN) – A 28-year-old Raleigh man faces a series of charges stemming from a shooting on Dandridge Drive Friday afternoon.
Chirstopher James Williams was arrested at his home on Dandridge Drive after police said he shot at someone.
The victim was grazed by the bullet, police said
Williams was charged with assault with a deadly weapon intent to kill, discharge weapon into occupied property, assault on a female, child abuse, discharge firearm in city limits.
He is scheduled to appear in court Oct. 21.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- Work-at-home offers are the most-common scam while many in NC are unemployed, BBB says
- Raleigh police investigating hazmat situation at nursing home
- At least 1 pulled from surf at NC coast amid rip current risk
- PHOTOS: Man walking dog along beach finds house washed away in OBX
- Tennessee police chief’s tweet condemning police brutality goes viral