RALEIGH, N.C. (WNCN) – A 28-year-old Raleigh man faces a series of charges stemming from a shooting on Dandridge Drive Friday afternoon.
Chirstopher James Williams was arrested at his home on Dandridge Drive after police said he shot at someone.
The victim was grazed by the bullet, police said
Williams was charged with assault with a deadly weapon intent to kill, discharge weapon into occupied property, assault on a female, child abuse, discharge firearm in city limits.
He is scheduled to appear in court Oct. 21.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- Indiana man admits to pushing toddler down stairs after argument over food, court docs show
- 1 million air passengers reported in a day marks new flying milestone during pandemic
- Counties reaching out to about 10,000 NC voters who need to fix absentee ballot issues
- Wake County fire tanker truck crashes while responding to house fire
- 20-year-old ‘dead’ woman found alive at funeral home later dies at Detroit hospital, family says