RALEIGH, N.C. (WNCN) – Raleigh police are asking for help identifying a suspect in a Sept. 4 sexual assault, according to a news release sent out Wednesday.
The incident happened along the 3600 block of Marcom Street.
No further information was released.
Anyone with information is asked to call Det. Larsen at 919-996-1656 or CrimeStoppers at 919-834-HELP.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- North Carolina judge died of fentanyl and heroin intoxication, autopsy reveals
- White House reaches ceasefire agreement with Turkey while lawmakers on Capitol Hill weigh sanctions bill
- Fayetteville teen at center of Amber Alert found safe
- Mark Zuckerberg says Facebook might have prevented Iraq invasion in 2003
- Advocates fear mass suicide at ICE facility in Southern NM
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now