RALEIGH, N.C. (WNCN) – Sam’s Club has released a new chicken sandwich and waffle fries that “are just as tasty and addictive as your drive-thru favorites,” the company announced.
The new Member’s Mark Southern Style Chicken Sandwich goes for $1.60 per sandwich.
You can get a package of 10 for $15.98.
The waffle fries can be ready in just 30 minutes in the oven or 15 minutes if you have an air fryer.
Sam’s Club said this “means you can get yummy chicken sandwiches, waffle fries, and chicken bites whenever 👏🏻 you 👏🏻 want 👏🏻.”
The sandwich and fries join the already available Southern Style Chicken Bites.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- South Johnston High School football player, two others injured in Benson shooting
- I-95 in Robeson County reopens after wreck involving 20 vehicles
- 2 killed, 8 others shot, in ‘violent incident of huge magnitude’ at SC night club
- Jerry Weakens Slightly, With Our Eyes on a Couple Other Waves
- Wake Correctional Center inmate missing from work assignment in Garner