GAFFNEY, S.C. (WCBD) – A South Carolina soldier stationed in Italy is in a medically induced.
Gaffney native William Proctor was run over by an Army fuel truck where he is stationed.
Proctor’s mother said it crushed her son’s pelvis, spleen and bladder. He also has two broken arms and chest injuries.
Proctor was put in a medically-induced coma while doctors in Germany operate.
- Pence campaigns to enthusiastic crowd at Wilson County rally
- Wake Forest wins 4th straight, overpowering Syracuse 38-14
- Williams scores 2 TDs, Notre Dame stifles Georgia Tech 31-13
- Police use pepper spray, arrest 8 demonstrators at Graham voting rally
- Possible abduction reported in Fayetteville after teen girl seen forced into car, police say
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now