DARLINGTON, S.C. (WBTW) – The death of a Darlington teenager is being ruled as a homicide, according to Darlington County Coroner Todd Hardee.
The incident occurred around midnight Thursday night within Darlington City limits, Hardee said. The victim’s name is currently being withheld while the family is being notified.
Details are limited in this developing story.
- Man shot at apartment complex in Raleigh, police say
- Russell Weinstein comes out of retirement for 2nd time to lead upstart Faith Christian football program
- Rocky Mount woman, man arrested after drugs, guns found in car, deputies say
- Raleigh bar – site of numerous shootings, stabbings – loses alcohol permit
- 3-vehicle crash closes US 401 at Ten Ten Road for about an hour