MYRTLE BEACH, S.C. (WBTW) – A woman was arrested at a Myrtle Beach hotel after police say they found her with a gun, cocaine, meth, and more than $3,000.
Jean Louise Snyder, of Myrtle Beach, has been charged with distribution of methamphetamine, distribution of crack cocaine, distribution of cocaine, and possession of Schedule IV drugs.
Horry County Police Department’s narcotics, vice and street crimes units executed the search warrant at the Sea Gypsy Inn on North Ocean Boulevard on Thursday.
The following items were seized:
- Crack cocaine – 2.8 grams
- Cocaine – 1.5 grams
- Methamphetamine – 4 grams
- 9mm handgun
- $3,150 in US currency
Snyder remains in the J. Reuben Long Detention Center with a bond set at $13,500 as of Tuesday afternoon.
More from CBS17.com:
- Mom warns of dangers of open-air carbon monoxide poisoning after son dies after a day on the lake
- 100+ firefighters extinguish large fire at former school in Wendell
- Durham man busted with ‘Gray Death’ drugs after 120 mph chase on I-95, Nash County sheriff says
- 1 dead in 2-vehicle crash in Durham, police say
- Mom fights off masked attacker who grabbed her, toddler outside California home
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now